Data Structures and Algorithms in Java
Wiley | 2005-08-24 | ISBN: 0471738840 | 720 pages | PDF | 13,4 MB
Fundamental data structures in a consistent object-oriented framework
Now revised to reflect the innovations of Java 5.0, Goodrich and Tamassia's Fourth Edition of Data Structures and Algorithms in Java continues to offer accessible coverage of fundamental data structures, using a consistent object-oriented framework. The authors provide intuition, description, and analysis of fundamental data structures and algorithms. Numerous illustrations, web-based animations, and simplified mathematical analyses justify important analytical concepts.
Key Features of the Fourth Edition:
* Updates to Java 5.0 include new sections on generics and other Java 5.0 features, and revised code fragments, examples, and case studies to conform to Java 5.0.
* Hundreds of exercises, including many that are new to this edition, promote creativity and help readers learn how to think like programmers and reinforce important concepts.
* New case studies illustrate topics such as web browsers, board games, and encryption.
* A new early chapter covers Arrays, Linked Lists, and Recursion.
* A new final chapter on Memory covers memory management and external memory data structures and algorithms.
* Java code examples are used extensively, with source code provided on the website.
* Online animations and effective in-text art illustrate data structures and algorithms in a clear, visual manner.
Effective Unit Testing: A guide for Java Developers
Enterprise OSGi in Action: With examples using Apache Aries
Spring im Einsatz, 2 Auflage
Starting Out with Java: From Control Structures through Objects (5th Edition
Operating System Concepts with Java
Pragmatic Unit Testing in Java with JUnit
Java 2 Platform, Enterprise Edition: Platform and Component Specifications
Java: A Beginner's Guide, Third Edition
Developing Android Applications with Java - Pt 2
Jaroslav Tulach - Practical API Design: Confessions of a Java Framework Arch
This site does not store any files on its server. We only index and link to content provided by other sites. Please contact the content providers to delete copyright contents if any and email us, we'll remove relevant links or contents immediately.
Programming and Problem Solving with Jav(2004)
Ivor Horton's Beginning Java(1785)
Operating System Concepts with Java(1606)
Effective Unit Testing: A guide for Java(670)
Bruce Tate, Bitter Java(618)
Spring Security 3(569)
Enterprise OSGi in Action: With examples(314)
Spring im Einsatz, 2 Auflage(267)
Java: The Complete Reference, J2SE 5 Edi(28717)
Java The Complete Reference, 8th Edition(14908)
Pro Spring 3(14055)
Sams Teach Yourself Java 6 in 21 Days (5(11355)
Hibernate In Action(11122)
Data Structures and Algorithms in Java, (7969)
Java The Complete Reference, Seventh Edi(7915)
Beginning Java 7(7591)
Absolute Java (5th Edition)(7135)
J2EE Web Services(6791)
Beginning Programming with Java For Dumm(6466)
Java 7 for Absolute Beginners (For Absol(6289)
jQuery For Dummies(6266)
Beginning J2ME: From Novice to Professio(5982)
"Head First Java, Second Edition" by Kat(5821)