Make: Rockets: Down-to-Earth Rocket Science
English | September 22, 2014 | ISBN: 1457182920 | PDF | 520 Pages | 454 MB
Make: Rockets, Down to Earth Rocket Science, is for all the science geeks who look at the moon and try to figure out where Neil Armstrong walked, watch in awe as rockets lift off, and want to fly their own model rockets.
Starting from the ground up you how to build all sorts of rockets and associated equipment with clear, step-by-step directions. It's easy to skip the more detailed material, but when you are ready, Make: Rockets will help you rise to new heights with detailed coverage of the math and science behind building, flying and tracking rockets.
You will learn:
* How to safely build and fly solid propellant, water and air powered rockets.
* All the techniques needed to build model rockets, launchers and trackers.
* How to recover rockets by parachute, streamer, glider, helicopter recovery and more.
* How to fly payloads like cameras, altimeters and the ever popular egg lofter!
* How to pick the right motor and parachute for any rocket or payload.
* Aerodynamic principles for designing stable, low drag rockets that slip through the airĘCincluding one rocket that can hit 500 mph!
* How to use free rocket simulators to figure out about how high a rocket will go before you fly it.
* How to track the rocket and figure out how high and fast it really went.
If you are a hobbyist just getting started with rocketry, a teacher or parent looking for ways to get kids interested in math and science, or an advanced rocketeer who wants a deep understanding of the science and math behind rocket flight, this book is for you.
Pictorial Art Quilt Guidebook: Secrets to Capturing Your Photos in Fabric
Little Bits Quilting Bee: 20 Quilts Using Charm Packs, Jelly Rolls, Layer Cakes, and Fat Quarters
Itty Bitty Crocheted Critters: Amigurumi with Attitude
How to Choose Fabrics: 350 Fabric Swatches and Combinations to Inspire Your Sewing Projects
The Art of Letter Carving in Stone
Make Your Own Soap the Easy Way
Easy Does It For Friends
Photoshop CS All-in-One Desk Reference for Dummies
Graphic Knits: 20 Designs in Bold, Beautiful Color
The Complete Photo Guide to Home Repair: with 350 Projects and 2000 Photos
This site does not store any files on its server. We only index and link to content provided by other sites. Please contact the content providers to delete copyright contents if any and email us, we'll remove relevant links or contents immediately.
The Homemade Workshop: Build Your Own Wood(3082)
Baking Soda: Over 500 Fabulous, Fun, and F(3058)
DIY Guide to Appliances: Installing and Ma(2930)
Survival Hacks: Over 200 Ways to Use Every(2663)
Spend-A-Little Save-A-Lot Home Improvement(2623)
The Guide to Aquariums: Fish, Plants and A(2532)
Stanley Homeowner Guides Series (10 Books)(2482)
Solar Rooftop DIY: The Homeowner's Guide t(2309)
The Family Handyman Ultimate Organizing So(2227)
How to Iron Your Own Damn Shirt(2203)
The Ultimate Guide to Urban Farming: Susta(2200)
30 Minute Gardening(2178)
The Small Shop(2137)
Fermenting Food Step by Step(2064)
Hand Tool Essentials: Refine Your Power To(2056)