Managerial Accounting: Tools for Business Decision Making, 6 edition
2011 | ISBN: 1118096894 | 768 pages | PDF | 19.04 MB
Weygandt, Managerial Accounting, 6th Edition gives students the tools they need to succeed, whether as accountants or in other career paths. The authors present the fundamental concepts of managerial accounting in an easy-to-understand fashion in a decision-making framework for a one semester, undergraduate managerial accounting course.
With an expanded emphasis on student learning, Weygandt Managerial Accounting 6th Edition demonstrates how invaluable management accounting information is to business decision-making. The author team of Weygandt, Kimmel, and Kieso provide students with pedagogy that helps develop decision-making skills, so students can be successful as future business professionals.
The decision making pedagogy, easy-to-understand writing style, and quality end of chapter material have been the hallmark features that have made Managerial Accounting, by Weygandt, Kimmel, and Kieso one of the most popular books for this course.
• Real-World Emphasis - the authors continue the practice of using numerous examples from real-world companies in chapter openers and in the Management Insight boxes.
• Accounting Across the Organization - gives students business context by showing how people, often in non-accounting functions, use accounting information to make decisions.
• Expanded Emphasis Service Company - prepares students for work in the service industry market, and shows that accounting is relevant to both service and manufacturing companies.
• Do IT! Exercises - teach students how to apply their knowledge quickly after they've learned it
• Comprehensive Homework Material - each chapter concludes with Self-Test Questions, Questions, Brief Exercises, Do IT! Review, Exercises, and Problems.
• Broadening Your Perspective Section - is designed to help develop students' decision-making and critical thinking skills.
New to this Edition
• Use of Current Designs (kayak-making company)-introduced in new Chapter 1 Feature Story, and is the basis for new Broadening Your Perspective problem- presents managerial accounting situations that are based on the operations of a real company.
• People, Planet, and Profit Insight Boxes, featuring sustainability approaches of real companies.
• New Broadening Your Perspective problem: Considering People, Planet, and Profit, which requires students to consider examples of real cases, such as the costs associated with an oil-refinery accident versus the costs of improving safety/work conditions.
• New Wiley Managerial Accounting Videos use real, successful companies to demonstrate and reinforce managerial accounting concepts. .
• New easy-to-read spreadsheet illustrations improve readability as well as comparability to Excel.
• Bloom's taxonomy codes added to Brief Exercises, Do it! Review, Exercises and Problems, for quick assessment categorization.
• Updated End-of-chapter homework material.
112 - Der tagliche Wahnsinn: Ein Feuerwehrmann erzahlt
Krankenversicherung: Zahlen, Daten, Fakten. Gesetzlich und privat, Versicher
The IMF and Global Financial Crises: Phoenix Rising?
100 Questions & Answers About Osteoporosis and Osteopenia, Second Edition
Bulding a High-Performance Team
Microfinance Perils and Prospects (Routledge Studies in Development Economic
Changing Course, Changing Careers
Trading Catalysts: How Events Move Markets and Create Trading Opportunities
Colin Imber, Keiko Kiyotaki, Rhoads Murphey - Frontiers of Ottoman Studies,
The Boss's Survival Guide, Second Edition: Workplace 911 for the Toughest Pr
This site does not store any files on its server. We only index and link to content provided by other sites. Please contact the content providers to delete copyright contents if any and email us, we'll remove relevant links or contents immediately.
Creating a Portfolio like Warren Buffett(1773)
Risk and Portfolio Analysis: Principles (1703)
Corporate Finance and Investment: Decisi(1651)
Handbook of the Economics of Finance, Vo(1546)
How to Make a Million Dollars an Hour: W(1466)
Business Statistics: Contemporary Decisi(1454)
No Fear Finance: An Introduction to Fina(1353)
Financial Engineering: The Evolution of (1297)
Macroeconomics: Principles and Policy, 1(1116)
The Payoff: Why Wall Street Always Wins(1062)
What's Right with Macroeconomics?(1026)
Time Series Data Analysis Using EViews(1015)
Dollars and Sex: How Economics Influence(1000)
Bulding a High-Performance Team(958)
Commodity Trader's Almanac 2013: For Act(894)
Principles of Microeconomics, 4th Editio(17553)
Guide to Financial Management(16642)
Financial Accounting (7th Edition)(15759)
The Interpretation of Financial Statemen(10640)
Damodaran on Valuation: Security Analysi(9330)
Van Horne: Fundamentals of Financial Man(9190)
Financial Risk Manager Handbook by Phili(9029)
Microeconomics of Banking(8687)
Financial Analysis with Microsoft Excel (8027)
Financial Reporting, Financial Statement(6750)
International Economics, 13th edition(6712)
Financial Planning Using Excel: Forecast(6620)
The Econometrics of Financial Markets (p(6354)
Principles of Managerial Finance, 12th E(6299)
Business Statistics: Contemporary Decisi(6238)