Networking, A Beginner's Guide, 5 Ed
McGraw-Hill Companies | 2009 | ISBN: 0071633553 | 432 pages | PDF | 7,1 MB
Get a solid introduction to networking essentials from this practical guide
Bestselling author Bruce Hallberg provides new IT professionals with a hands-on guide to wired and wireless networking. The book covers designing, building, and administering a network.
Completely revised to cover the latest networking technologies such as virtualization, Networking: A Beginner's Guide, Fifth Edition shows you how to set up and run a secure network using both Linux and Windows. Windows Server 2008, Fedora 10, Ubuntu, and other Linux distributions are covered.
Fully up to date with the latest technologies, this introductory handbook covers wired and wireless network design, configuration, hardware, protocols, security, backup, recovery, virtualization, and more. After laying the groundwork, Networking: A Beginner's Guide, Fifth Edition explains, step-by-step, how to install, set up, and administer Windows Server 2008, Exchange Server 2010, Fedora 10, and Apache. If you're beginning a career in networking or looking to refresh your skills, you need this detailed reference.
• Learn about network cabling, topologies, hardware, and the OSI Model
• Set up a small office and home office (SOHO) wired or wireless network
• Connect LANs and WANs
• Work with network protocols--TCP/IP, UDP, DHCP, HTTP, FTP, SMTP, VoIP, and others
• Enable remote access through a VPN or other methods
• Secure your network and handle backup and disaster recovery
• Install, configure, and administer Windows Server 2008, Exchange Server 2010, Fedora 10, and Apache
• Understand virtualization technologies, and learn how to set up and use VMware Server
• Learn how the Sarbanes-Oxley Act of 2002 affects networking and IT professionals
Bruce Hallberg has been involved in IT for more than 25 years and has consulted for Fortune 1000 firms on the implementation of management information and networking systems. He is the bestselling author of more than 20 books.
nternetworking with TCP/IP Vol.1: Principles, Protocols, and Architecture,4t Ed
TCP/IP Network Administration
Search Engine Optimization An Hour A Day
Fundamentals of Telecommunication Networks
Networking with Microsoft Windows Vista
802.11 Wireless Networks: The Definitive Guide, 2nd Edition
Wireless Hacking : Projects for Wi-Fi Enthusiasts
Optimizing Applications on Cisco Networks
Hackers darkest Secrets Uncovered Full
Intrusion Detection System With SNORT
This site does not store any files on its server. We only index and link to content provided by other sites. Please contact the content providers to delete copyright contents if any and email us, we'll remove relevant links or contents immediately.